[Lingtyp] papercopy LT

Maia Ponsonnet maia.ponsonnet at sydney.edu.au
Wed Jul 5 05:02:16 UTC 2017

Thank you very much Randy, especially for the last paragraph.

I would add that as someone who has had to relocate across continents several times in the last couple of years for employment reasons, the paper versions of any 'journals' that I used to own are currently stored in carton boxes 20,000km+ from where I live.

(And the few books I still have on my shelves or borrow from my library, I can't read because I am allergic to dust.)

MAÏA PONSONNET | ARC DECRA Post-doctoral Fellow
Linguistics | School of Literature, Art and Media | Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
N367, John Woolley Building A20 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 5570  | M +61 468 571 030
E maia.ponsonnet at sydney.edu.au<mailto:firstname.surname at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://www.sydney.edu.au/arts/slam<https://webmail.sydney.edu.au/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=XCMNVgup1SdP1J_ak4XQEXvC0bVZ1CTd6AAAmkeFe893c5oNxSrTCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AHcALgBzAHkAZABuAGUAeQAuAGUAZAB1AC4AYQB1AC8AYQByAHQAcwAvAHMAbABhAG0A&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sydney.edu.au%2farts%2fslam>