[Lingtyp] Update to Himalayan Linguistics 16.1

Kristine Hildebrandt khildeb at siue.edu
Thu Jul 13 16:16:48 UTC 2017

Greetings again,

I hope you will allow me the indulgence of repeating my prior announcement
of *Himalayan Linguistics
<http://escholarship.org/uc/himalayanlinguistics>* 16.1,
and to add that this issue also contains a review of Nicolas Tournadre's *Le
Prisme des Langues*, contributed by George van Driem. That review should
have been included in the original release of the issue, and is now there
along with the other special thematic issue contributions.

My apologies for this oversight.

--
Orche
('Thanks' in Manange)

*Kristine A. Hildebrandt*
*Associate Professor, Department of English Language & Literature
<http://www.siue.edu/artsandsciences/english/>*

*Secretary, Association for Linguistic Typology
<http://www.linguistic-typology.org/>*
*Editor, Himalayan Linguistics
<http://escholarship.org/uc/himalayanlinguistics>*
Check out our Manang Languages <https://mananglanguages.isg.siue.edu/> project
page!
*Southern Illinois University Edwardsville*

*Box 1431Edwardsville, IL 62026 U.S.A.618-650-3991 (department voicemail)*

*khildeb at siue.edu <khildeb at siue.edu>http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb
<http://www.siue.edu/~khildeb>*