[Lingtyp] R.I.P.: Antonina Koval' (1938-2017)

Alexandra Aikhenvald a.y.aikhenvald at live.com
Sun May 14 06:01:23 UTC 2017

Dear all

This is a dreadful loss - we will always remember Antonina Ivanovna as a most wonderful and warm person, admirable in every way. And an inspiring scholar!

Sasha Aikhenvald

Bob Dixon

Alexandra Y. Aikhenvald, PhD, DLitt, FAHA

Distinguished Professor and Australian Laureate Fellow

Director of the Language and Culture Research Centre

James Cook University

PO Box 6811, Cairns, Queensland 4870, Australia

http://www.jcu.edu.au/faess/JCUPRD_043649.html

mobile 0400 305315, office 61-7-40421117

fax 61-7-4042 1880  http://www.aikhenvaldlinguistics.com/

https://research.jcu.edu.au/researchatjcu/research/lcrc