[Lingtyp] Fwd: tone alone marking plural nouns?

Alexandre Arkhipov sarkipo at yandex.ru
Wed Sep 27 10:29:20 UTC 2017

Dear Iker and all,

There is also this English article:
Hualde, J., Lujanbio, O., & Torreira, F. (2008). Lexical tone and stress
in Goizueta Basque. Journal of the International Phonetic Association,
38(1), 1-24. doi:10.1017/S0025100308003241

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-the-international-phonetic-association/article/lexical-tone-and-stress-in-goizueta-basque/651E04A5226C7924CAA5C297EBDCE36A

Best regards,
Alexandre