[Lingtyp] Keystone literature on clitic vs suffix distinction

Bill Palmer bill.palmer at newcastle.edu.au
Wed Apr 11 23:24:54 UTC 2018

Hi David

Sorry to butt in late, but I can't see how a list of important literature on clitics can omit Stephen Anderson's 2005 book Aspects of the Theory of Clitics.

best

Bill Palmer

Dr Bill Palmer
Director
Endangered Languages Documentation, Theory
      and Application Research Program
HASS, FEDUA
University of Newcastle
Callaghan NSW 2308