[Lingtyp] Summary: Body-part metaphors in different languages and lexical typology

Annika Tjuka annika.tjuka at student.hu-berlin.de
Mon Jul 23 07:51:08 UTC 2018

Dear all,

as promised, I send you a short summary of the responses to my
questions.

You can find all the references concerning point 1) and 2) in the
attached Bibdesk file as well as in the PDF.

The following databases were recommended for data collection, see point
3).

• http://ids.clld.org/http://wold.clld.org/http://sealang.net/archives/pl/http://www.trussel2.com/acd/acd-s_m.htm#30830http://clics.clld.org/

I would like to thank everybody who gave me feedback, recommendations
and advice:
Peter Bakker, Anastasia Bauer, Juergen Bohnemeyer, Les Bruce, Joseph T.
Farquharson, Alice Gaby, Johanna Laakso, Piet Lincoln, Tianqiao Lu,
Na'ama Pat-El, Kelsie Pattillo, Ludwig Paul, Iker Salaberri, Alice
Vittrant-Villejuif and Kilu von Prince.

I am going to post updates and the final result of my Master's thesis on
Researchgate. You can follow me and my progress here:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Annika_Tjuka

Have a great day,
Annika