[Lingtyp] launching new journal "Language in Africa"

Andrey Shluinsky andrey.shluinsky at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 24 21:12:35 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that we are launching a new journal
"Language in Africa". It is co-founded by the Institute of
Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow) and by the Museum of
Anthropology and Ethnography, Russian Academy of Sciences (St.
Petersburg).
The journal is primarily focused on African linguistics, including
ethno- and sociolinguistics,but also on literature, folklore, written
and oral traditions.
Papers in English, as well as in French and in Russian are accepted.
The journal is peer-reviewed and follows the standard double-blind
reviewing procedure.
Contacts: LanguageInAfrica at iling-ran.ru
More details, including information on submissions, can be found here
http://iling-ran.ru/main/publications/journals/languageinafrica

Andrey Shluinsky