[Lingtyp] history of linguistics: phonological word

Harald Hammarström harald.hammarstrom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:10:54 UTC 2019

The below is the number of hits for each year for the string "phonological
word" from a search thru 10000+ grammars. The 1951 hit is from

Emeneau, Murray B. (1951) Studies in Vietnamese (Annamese) grammar
(University of California Publications in Linguistics 8). Berkeley:
University of California Press.

1951 1
1955 2
1957 15