[Lingtyp] Languages with connotations for 'left' and 'right'

Eitan Grossman eitan.grossman at mail.huji.ac.il
Sun Mar 3 13:55:29 UTC 2019

Hi Horia, hi all,

There is a detailed studyby Matthias Müller of spatial frames of reference,
with particular reference to left/right and their diachrony, in Ancient
Egyptian. Here is the link:

https://www.academia.edu/692596/Spatial_frames_of_reference_in_Egyptian_in_Grossmann_Polis_and_Winand_Lexical_Semantics

Eitan

Eitan Grossman
Senior Lecturer, Department of Linguistics/School of Language Sciences
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Tel: +972 2 588 3809
Fax: +972 2 588 1224