[Lingtyp] A "Swadesh List" of Ideophone semantic categories

Johann-Mattis List mattis.list at lingulist.de
Tue Mar 19 09:47:03 UTC 2019

I'd recommend all of you to see if the concepts you want to use there
appear (already) in Concepticon at https://concepticon.clld.org. If not,
and you publish your list, we'll gladly add them, if they are not too
idiosyncratic, but I'd expect they won't if you go for cross-linguistic
studies as a goal.

Best,

Mattis