[Lingtyp] addressing the daughter as Mummy

NAIM Samia Samia.NAIM at cnrs.fr
Sun Aug 16 07:27:12 UTC 2020

Dear colleague,
You can add to your list some arabic dialects, lebaneese, yemenite, syrian, palestinian, egypytian....
It is the same not only between a son and his father but also  between a son and his mother and it also occurs between husband and wife.
I’m not aware of any work on that, unfortunately.
Best

Samia

Samia Naïm
Directrice de recherche
CNRS-LACITO
7 rue Guy Môquet (Bât. D)
94801 Villejuif Cedex
bureau 01 49 58 37 67 ;  secrétariat — 37 78 télécopie —37 79
samia.naim at cnrs.fr

http://lacito.vjf.cnrs.fr