[Lingtyp] popular non-generative book

Jan Rijkhoff linjr at cc.au.dk
Wed Jan 22 11:43:22 UTC 2020

Here is another useful title: https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/linguistics-an-introduction-9780567583529/
William B. McGregor. Linguistics. An Introduction
London - Oxford - New York etc: Bloombury.

Published: 26-02-2015
Format: Paperback
Edition:        2nd
Extent: 496
ISBN:   9780567583529
Imprint:        Bloomsbury Academic
Illustrations:  50 illus
Dimensions:     246 x 189 mm
RRP:    £25.99
Online price:   £23.39

Jan R

J. Rijkhoff - Associate Professor, Linguistics
School of Communication and Culture, Aarhus University
Jens Chr. Skous Vej 2, Building 1485-621
DK-8000 Aarhus C, DENMARK
Phone: (+45) 87162143