[Lingtyp] Mainland Northeast Asia (MNEA) as a linguistic area

Joo, Ian joo at shh.mpg.de
Sun Mar 29 09:56:27 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Thank you for your helpful thoughts and suggestions regarding my proposal of the MNEA area.
Thanks to your comments, I was able to revise my draft considerably and just finished writing one. Please find attached in case you are interested.
I will keep on elaborating this manuscript through collaborating with my co-authors. Of course, I would appreciate any further comments regarding the draft.

Regards,
Ian