[Lingtyp] Copy of Hale 1976

Bates, Jonah David bates_jonah at ku.edu
Mon Mar 30 19:11:52 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I hope this works as this is my first time posting to this list. I was wondering if anyone on here might have a digital copy of Ken Hale's 1976 paper "Phonological developments in particular Northern Paman languages". It appeared in the volume Languages of Cape York with Peter Sutton as editor. We have a physical copy in our library here but current circumstances prevent us from going into the library and our digital chapter request process is enormously backed up with requests due to everyone working from home. If so, could you send me a copy?

Thank you!
-Jonah Bates

Jonah Bates
Doctoral Candidate
Department of Linguistics
University of Kansas
Blake Hall
1541 Lilac Lane | Lawrence, KS 66044 | USA
https://www.jonahdavidbates.com