[Lingtyp] coronavirus and Zipf

Aleksandrs Berdicevskis alexberd at gmail.com
Sat May 2 19:30:39 UTC 2020

I mean I've heard "digerdöden" in contexts both like "Erik is ill. -- Is it
digerdöden?" (illness) and like "The conference is postponed until next
year, hopefully digerdöden is over then" (epidemic). I'm not a native
speaker, of course, but I think "corona" can be used in both contexts, too.
That's probably tangential to Natalia's main question, though.

Best,
Sasha