[Lingtyp] Viewpoint and perspective

Denys T. denys.teptiuk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:22:44 UTC 2021

Dear Tasaku,

Maybe this study would also be of some help: Duijn M.J. van & Verhagen A. (2019), Recursive embedding of viewpoints, irregularity, and the role for a flexible framework, Pragmatics. Quarterly Publication of the International Pragmatics Association (IPrA) 29(2): 198 - 225. <http://doi.org/10.1075/prag.18049.van>

I’ve read it a while ago, but if I remember correctly, the authors use Nabokov’s Lolita in their deconstruction of complex perspectives in this novel.

Best wishes,
Denys