[Lingtyp] Morphologically complex clitics?

Adam James Ross Tallman ajrtallman at utexas.edu
Tue Apr 6 17:56:39 UTC 2021

Thanks for your helpful feedback Larry! I'll try to be more constructive
next time!

Just one brief response,

" (as can be seen from the several LINGTYP responses, as well as private
ones he received"

Strangely, I am not able to see Florian's private emails (apart from the
one's I sent him). So I've evidently missed a lot of important context.

best,

Adam

p.s. As for g-words and p-words being "at the descriptive" level, I
recently wrote and am writing a few (obviously wrong and unconstructive!)
papers that question this assumption.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/lnc3.12364
https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/jbp/sl/pre-prints/content-sl.19025.tal