[Lingtyp] Call for papers SLE 2022 - WS 11: Spatial and social separation of speech communities and language change

Ezequiel Koile ezequielk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 18:24:59 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce to you that our workshop "Spatial and social
separation of speech communities and language change" has been accepted for
the SLE 2022 meeting in Bucharest next August. The final proposal of our
workshop can be seen here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10llHMHAI19ZqEjcTASf5ZvXrpz4vY5Vhz3zNlO1veDU/edit?usp=sharing>
.

We invite you to submit your 500-word abstracts through Easychair,
following the link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sle2022, and
associating it with our workshop "WS11: Spatial and social separation of
speech communities and language change".

The Third Call for papers
<https://societaslinguistica.eu/sle2022/third-call-for-papers/>*,* as well
as the Submission guidelines
<https://societaslinguistica.eu/sle2022/abstract-submission/> are already
uploaded in the SLE website. *The deadline for abstract submission in
Easychair is January 15, 2022*. It will not be possible to include any
other abstract after this deadline. Please also note that *submitters have
to be SLE members* to submit an abstract. For SLE membership, please go to
https://societaslinguistica.eu/membership.

Feel free to spread this information with your colleagues.
Best regards,
The WS convenors