[Lingtyp] Announcement: Online Workshop Lexical Restrictions on Grammatical Relations March 29-30: registration open!

Eva van Lier E.H.vanLier at uva.nl
Thu Feb 25 13:44:59 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce our online workshop about Lexical Restrictions on Grammatical Relations, to be held via Zoom on March 29-30.
The program, including keynotes by Alena Witzlack-Makarevich (Hebrew University of Jerusalem) and Gerrit Jan Kootstra (Radbout University Nijmegen) can be found here:
https://lexicalrestrictions.com/events/

Online registration is free and now open!

We look forward to meeting you.

Best wishes, the organizers:

Eva van Lier
Rik van Gijn