[Lingtyp] Invitation: Online lecture by Randy LaPolla - next week Fri... @ Fri May 21, 2021 12:45pm - 1:45pm (JST) (lingtyp at listserv.linguistlist.org)

Zakaria Rehman rehman.zakaria at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:09:10 UTC 2021

The email was unintentional. I wanted to save the event to my calendar and
I cancelled the option of sending to the list, but it ended up posted.
Apologies to all the members of the list for this unintentional mistake.

Best,
Zakaria

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 23:06, Johann-Mattis List <mattis.list at lingpy.org>
wrote:

> It is very nice that you all share this information so generously.
> However, with Zoom-Passwords, I recommend to be careful, since the
> LingTYP and other mailing lists are shared online, so every person can
> see them, not only those who are subscribed online. For this reason, my
> advice is to ask people to actively ask for permission and send
> passwords only to interested people.
>
> Best,
>
> Mattis

Dr Muhammad Zakaria