[Lingtyp] Invitation: Online lecture by Randy LaPolla - next week Fri... @ Fri May 21, 2021 12:45pm - 1:45pm (JST) (lingtyp at listserv.linguistlist.org)

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:27:30 UTC 2021

Understood.

If your institution has a Zoom license which includes webinars, this is a
great mode for events like this since the amount of harm a gate-crasher can
do is, to my knowledge, very slim.

*Med vänliga hälsningar**,*

*Hedvig Skirgård*

PhD,  Australian National University

Postdoc at Department of Linguistic and Cultural Evolution, Max Planck
Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology

Website <https://sites.google.com/site/hedvigskirgard/>

Den tors 13 maj 2021 kl 16:09 skrev Zakaria Rehman <rehman.zakaria at gmail.com