[Lingtyp] Term for “non-pronominal anaphora"

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Thu May 27 15:40:57 UTC 2021

Depends on the context, I guess. In the area of *anaphor resolution* and
*linguistic annotation*, "nominal anaphora" is much more established.
"Lexical anaphora" is potentially ambiguous, because it would also cover or
at least overlap with "verbal anaphora", a term occasionally used for "do
so" constructions and/or verb repetitions.

Best,
Christian