[Lingtyp] typology of verbalization / adjectivalization

Guillaume Jacques rgyalrongskad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 20:12:44 UTC 2021

Dear Adam,

My grammar of Japhug contains a chapter on denominal verbalization (pp
1011-1080). The following articles can also be of interest:
Jacques, Guillaume. 2012. From denominal derivation to incorporation.
Lingua 122(11). 1207–1231.
Jacques, Guillaume. 2014. Denominal affixes as sources of antipassive
markers in Japhug Rgyalrong. Lingua 138. 1–22.

Best regards,

Guillaume

Le mer. 24 nov. 2021 à 20:54, Adam James Ross Tallman <ajrtallman at utexas.edu>
a écrit :

> Hello all,
>
> One of my students was interested in writing her term paper on
> verbalizations in Aymara from a typological perspective ... but I actually
> don't know any work on the typology of verbalizations and internet searches
> come up with nearly zilch. Strange given there's so much on
> nominalization...
>
> Does anyone have any leads? Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place.
>
> best regards,
>
> Adam
>
> --
> Adam J.R. Tallman