[Lingtyp] typology of verbalization / adjectivalization

TasakuTsunoda tasakutsunoda at nifty.com
Wed Nov 24 22:39:28 UTC 2021

Dear Colleague,

    For verbalization in Warrongo (northeast Australia), please see pp. 383-412 of the following book.

Tsunoda, Tasaku. 2011. A grammar of Warrongo (Mouton Grammar Library 53). Berlin and New York: De Gruyter Mouton.

Best wishes,

Tasaku Tsunoda

送信元: Lingtyp <lingtyp-bounces at listserv.linguistlist.org> (Adam James Ross Tallman <ajrtallman at utexas.edu> の代理)