[Lingtyp] ALT 2022: Call for workshop proposals
Epps, Patience L
pattieepps at austin.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 20 18:18:30 UTC 2021
15th International Conference of the Association for Linguistic Typology, 2022
Call for Workshops
Proposal Submission Deadline: 15 December 2021
Notification of Acceptance: 15 January 2022
Workshop Date: 16 December 2022
The 15th International Conference of the Association for Linguistic Typology will be held at the University of Texas at Austin, USA, on 15-17 December (Thursday-Saturday), 2022. Here we invite proposals for organized workshops, which will take place on the second day of the conference. Proposals may address any topic of interest to the ALT community, including issues of regional interest, particular linguistic phenomena, and methodological developments.
Accepted workshops will be publicly announced with the general ALT 2022 call for oral presentations and posters, which will go out in January 2022. For each workshop, approximately one-third of the slots should be filled by abstracts solicited through the open call. Abstracts solicited through the open call will undergo a blind review by both the workshop organizers and members of the Abstract Review Committee.
Proposals for workshops should contain:
* A title and brief (1-2 pages) description of the workshop topic and content.
* The desired workshop length (full day or half day), the desired format and length of presentations, and an estimated number of the workshop presenters, both for the selected participants and for those solicited through the open call.
* The names, affiliations and emails of the organizer(s), with a short statement of their research interests and areas of expertise.
* The names and affiliations of confirmed or tentative workshop presenters.
* A description of special requirements for technical needs.
* A brief (one paragraph) description of the workshop for the open call.
Proposals will be reviewed by the ALT 2022 Abstract Review Committee.
Notification of acceptance of workshop proposals will take place by January 15, 2022.
Please submit your proposal to: ALT2022 at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:ALT2022 at austin.utexas.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Lingtyp