[Lingtyp] Revising Archiving for the Future

Kung, Susan S skung at austin.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 15 19:30:01 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

This is friendly reminder that if you have any feedback for me about Archiving for the Future: Simple Steps for Archiving Language Documentation Collections<https://archivingforthefuture.teachable.com/>, please send it to me by the end of the day on Tuesday, 19 October (one day later than my original request). I will begin revising in earnest on Wednesday, 20 October.

Thanks to everyone who already wrote to me.

Best,
Susan

SUSAN KUNG, PhD, Archive Manager, Archive of the Indigenous Languages of Latin America (AILLA) | ailla.utexas.org<https://www.ailla.utexas.org/>
The University of Texas at Austin | LLILAS Benson Latin American Studies and Collections | 512-495-4604 | llilasbenson.utexas.edu<http://llilasbenson.utexas.edu/>