[Lingtyp] (no subject)

Juergen Bohnemeyer jb77 at buffalo.edu
Thu Oct 28 13:41:34 UTC 2021

Dear Sergey — I highly recommend ch9 of Thomason 2001, which includes an excellent discussion of the earlier literature, including the work by Dorian, Sasse, and A. Schmidt. — Best — Juergen

Thomason, S. (2001). Language contact: An introduction. Washington, D.C.: Georgetown University Press.

> On Oct 28, 2021, at 9:14 AM, Sergey Loesov <sergeloesov at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> Could you please recommend some standard and reference works on the problems of "Language death"?
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Sergey

Juergen Bohnemeyer (He/Him)
Professor, Department of Linguistics
University at Buffalo

Office: 642 Baldy Hall, UB North Campus
Mailing address: 609 Baldy Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260
Phone: (716) 645 0127
Fax: (716) 645 3825
Email: jb77 at buffalo.edu
Web: http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~jb77/

Office hours Tu/Th 2:30-3:30pm in 642 Baldy or via Zoom (Meeting ID 585 520 2411; Passcode Hoorheh)

There’s A Crack In Everything - That’s How The Light Gets In
(Leonard Cohen)