[Lingtyp] R: Non-present lexemes

Riccardo Giomi rgiomi at campus.ul.pt
Fri Dec 9 11:10:02 UTC 2022

Dear Björn,

Yes, absolutely! I realize that my formulation may not have been really
clear: what I meant was that the Macedonian aorist might differ from the
perfective present of (some) Slavic languages *in not having
habitual/atemporal uses*, not in being able to refer to the future.

Wiemer, Bjoern <wiemerb at uni-mainz.de> escreveu no dia sexta, 9/12/2022 à(s)
11:56: