[Lingtyp] Someone whose father ...

Jorge Rosés Labrada jrosesla at ualberta.ca
Thu Feb 17 13:00:46 UTC 2022

Thank you, David; that's really interesting. Do you consider this a case of
homophony (two different morphs that happen to have the same form) or do
you consider them to be (at least diachronically) related?

-------------
Jorge Emilio Rosés Labrada (He, him, his
<https://www.su.ualberta.ca/services/thelanding/learn/pronouns/>)
Assistant Professor, Indigenous Language Sustainability

4-22 Assiniboia Hall
Department of Linguistics, University of Alberta
Tel: (+1) 780-492-5698
Email: jrosesla at ualberta.ca

*The University of Alberta acknowledges that we are located on Treaty 6
territory, **and respects the history, languages, and cultures of the First
Nations, Métis, Inuit, *
*and all First Peoples of Canada, whose presence continues to enrich our
institution.*