[Lingtyp] 17th Slavic Linguistics Society Annual Meeting (Sapporo, Japan)

Motoki Nomachi mnomachi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 08:40:32 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting.

The organizing committee of the 17th Slavic Linguistics Society Annual
Meeting
(SLS-17) would like to let you know that SLS-17 will be held in Sapporo,
Sep.19-21, 2022, as an in-person meeting. However, due to the current
pandemic situation, at some point we may be forced to change it into an
online event, which will be
decided in May-June this year.

Confirmed keynote speakers are:

   - Jadranka Gvozdanović (Heidelberg U, Germany)
   - Magdalena Danielewicz (U of Warsaw, Poland)
   - Andrej A. Kibrik (Institute of Linguistics RAS / Lomonosov Moscow
   State U, Russia)
   - Victor A. Friedman (U of Chicago, USA / La Trobe U, Australia)
   - Danko Šipka (Arizona State U, USA)

The deadline for paper/panel submission is *March 31, 2022.*

For details, please check the conference website:
https://bit.ly/SLS-16

In addition, we have FB site for SLS-17 and any new information about
the conference will be provided there, too:
https://www.facebook.com/17th-Annual-Meeting-of-the-Slavic-Linguistics-Society-107796054428299

We sincerely hope that we will finally meet in person in Sapporo.
Best regards,
The Organizing Committee of SLS-17.