[Lingtyp] types of quantification

Christian Lehmann christian.lehmann at uni-erfurt.de
Fri Mar 4 11:49:44 UTC 2022

Thanks. I should have added that the kind of classification I am looking
for concerns only that one parameter. It is true that there are more
parameters: Classifiers may have pronominal features like
'interrogative' or 'demonstrative'. And, of course, they belong to
different word classes in different languages.

E-Post: 	christianw_lehmann at arcor.de
Web: 	https://www.christianlehmann.eu