[Lingtyp] An ideophone for cough?

Jussi Ylikoski jussi.ylikoski at oulu.fi
Fri Mar 11 13:06:13 UTC 2022

Dear all,

[mˈm̥m], this discussion sounds interesting! For pronunciation and translations for ahem, see https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ahem with the interlanguage links. I just added kröhöm<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kr%C3%B6h%C3%B6m> into the Finnish entry at https://fi.wiktionary.org/wiki/ahem.

Best,

Jussi