[Lingtyp] terms for days after tomorrow

bingfu Lu lubingfu at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 17:50:04 UTC 2022

 Dear Samira,
Chinesehas the terms for seven consecutive days:
大前天daqiantian. lit. bigahead day,  the day before the daybefore yesterday

前天 qiantian. Lit.ahead day.     the day before yesterday,

昨天 zuotian. Lit. pastday.         yesterday

今天 jintian. Lit.present day.       today

明天 mingtian. Lit. brightday.     tomorrow

后天 houtian. Lit.behind day.      the day after tomorrow

大后天 dahoutian. Lit. bigbehind day. the day after the day aftertomorrow
Themagic number, seven (7±2)!
Best Bingfu Lu
Beijing Language and Culture University