[Lingtyp] ALT 14 - Reviewing conference abstracts

ALT 2022 ALT2022 at austin.utexas.edu
Sun Mar 27 15:56:30 UTC 2022

Dear ALT members,

We are currently assembling a group of ALT members who are interested in being part of the abstract reviewing committee for the upcoming ALT meeting in December 2022. We anticipate that each person will receive approximately 5-10 abstracts to review during the period of April-May 2022. As per standard practice, we ask that reviewers be members of ALT and hold a PhD.

If you are willing to assist with this process, please reply to this email (alt2022 at austin.utexas.edu). Your help is greatly appreciated!

About the conference: The 14th International Conference of the Association for Linguistic Typology will be held at the University of Texas at Austin, USA, on 15-17 December (Thursday-Saturday), 2022. The preceding day (Dec 14) will be reserved for a series of teach-ins. More information is available at the conference website:  https://sites.google.com/view/alt2022/home

Best wishes,
ALT 14 organizing committee