[Lingtyp] base valency classes of verb roots

Paolo Ramat paoram at unipv.it
Wed Dec 27 17:20:33 UTC 2023

Dear Christian ,

*iff * suffixes are present only in a verbal subclass (your 2a and b) why
not use the morphological terminology and call the subclass 'suffixed' vs.
the unsuffixed (or 'not-suffixed') one ?
Have a nice, happy New Year !
Paolo

Prof. Dr. Paolo Ramat
Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei, Socio corrispondente
'Academia Europaea'
'Societas Linguistica Europaea', Honorary Member
Università di Pavia (retired)
Istituto Universitario di Studi Superiori (IUSS Pavia) (retired)

piazzetta Arduino 11 - I 27100 Pavia
##39 0382 27027
347 044 98 44