[Lingtyp] LingCologne2023 - Call for Posters

pcoenen2 at uni-koeln.de pcoenen2 at uni-koeln.de
Thu Feb 9 11:10:54 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

as a member of the organizing committee of the conference
LingCologne2023, I'm happy to inform you that the call for posters is
now open. The conference takes place on the 16th and 17th of June 2023
at the University of Cologne (Germany) and its topic is "Prediction in
Language".

The main purpose of the conference is to identify and present the
variety of notions related to prediction in language in order to
identify and work out potential links and points of contact between
distinct concepts and applications of prediction to the investigation
of language. We invite submissions of abstracts for poster
presentations contributing to the topic of prediction in language. All
abstracts will be peer-reviewed anonymously.

Abstract submission is possible until March 24, 2023.

For further information, please see our website:

https://lingcologne.uni-koeln.de/about

With kind regards,

Pascal Coenen