[Lingtyp] LingCologne2023 - Call for Posters

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 15:17:33 UTC 2023

Dear Pascal,
Can I ask for clarification of two things?
1. Are there only going to be posters, or also papers?
2. Is it going to be in-person only?

Thanks very much,
Randy
——
Professor Randy J. LaPolla(罗仁地), PhD FAHA
Center for Language Sciences
Institute for Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Sciences
Beijing Normal University at Zhuhai
A302, Muduo Building, #18 Jinfeng Road, Zhuhai City, Guangdong, China

https://randylapolla.info <https://randylapolla.info/>
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6100-6196 <https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6100-6196>

邮编:519087
广东省珠海市唐家湾镇金凤路18号木铎楼A302