[Lingtyp] query: cumulative songs

Zygmunt Frajzyngier zygmunt.frajzyngier at colorado.edu
Sun Feb 12 17:21:53 UTC 2023

Thanks, Claire
Zygmunt

From: Lingtyp <lingtyp-bounces at listserv.linguistlist.org> on behalf of Claire Bowern <clairebowern at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 8:59 AM
To: Johanna Mattissen <Johanna.Mattissen at uni-koeln.de>
Cc: "lingtyp at listserv.linguistlist.org" <lingtyp at listserv.linguistlist.org>
Subject: Re: [Lingtyp] query: cumulative songs

A point of clarification seems needed. "Weird" societies refers to the notion that Joseph Henrich's popularized: Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich, Democratic humans are overrepresented in psychological (and linguistic) studies but their cultures are not representative of the full range of human traits.
Claire