[Lingtyp] ELAN FLEx ELAN round trip

bonnie_henson at sil.org bonnie_henson at sil.org
Thu Jan 19 18:35:25 UTC 2023

Dear Elaine,

I just happened to notice while perusing the SSILA schedule for their online conference this weekend (free!), that transferring between ELAN and FLEx is being discussed there too.

You may want to contact Claire or her co-authors about this tool.

Fwiw,

Bonnie

Bonnie J. Henson, PhD

Online Learning and Instructional Design team leader

Linguistics Consultant

SIL International Language Services Training

SIL International