[Lingtyp] ELAN FLEx ELAN round trip

Alexandre Arkhipov sarkipo at yandex.ru
Wed Jan 18 09:59:44 UTC 2023

Dear Eline,

Generally the problem has not been solved, AFAIK.
But we are developing a solution in the INEL project (tuned to a
specific ELAN configuration) which also imports the glossing into FLEx.
It seems to be working already, but we've run it only on a couple of
test files so far. The rest will be done later this year. If you wish
you can contact me at alexandre.arkhipov ~at~ uni-hamburg.de and we'll
see if our solution can be adapted to your data.

Best,
Alexandre