[Lingtyp] spatial deictic transfer

Nigel Vincent nigel.vincent at manchester.ac.uk
Sun Mar 26 12:21:21 UTC 2023

Dear Sergey,
I would second Christian's endorsement of Davide Ricca's excellent book, which I re-read recently in connection with my own work. As far as I can see, however, everything he has written on this topic is in Italian.
Another volume I would recommend is Maud Devos & Jenneke van der Wal (eds) 'Come' and 'Go' off the Beaten Grammaticalization Path, De Gruyter 2014.
Best
Nigel

Professor Nigel Vincent, FBA MAE
Professor Emeritus of General & Romance Linguistics
The University of Manchester

Linguistics & English Language
School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
The University of Manchester