[Lingtyp] Pear film

John DuBois dubois at ucsb.edu
Mon May 1 15:31:46 UTC 2023

Dear Daniel,
Thanks for the tip about publishing via Zenodo! I'll look into it.
And actually, we have an even larger version, digitizing each frame
individually, for people who might want to look at the verbalization of
individual events/actions. So maybe I'll put that up on Zeonodo too, if
they can handle it.
Best,
John

John W. DuBois