[Lingtyp] Pear film

Ilana Mushin i.mushin at uq.edu.au
Tue May 2 04:07:30 UTC 2023

Thanks John for providing the link. I can’t believe that this was the first time I actually have seen the film!

--
Ilana Mushin
Professor of Linguistics

[/var/folders/lv/m77kqy0n4x1_rcd3pk0j2n900000gq/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/il.pb.png]Co-Editor, Interactional Linguistics (https://benjamins.com/catalog/il<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/benjamins.com/catalog/il__;!!NVzLfOphnbDXSw!XIVG-R7E5WzAx0G3QYgTrakJEOa6L2OdXXKg1Lg7jusPiNeWF9btUHYhJlpCXsRdPeQ$>)

School of Languages and Cultures
University of Queensland
St Lucia, QLD 4072.
Ph: (07) 3365 6810

CRICOS Provider No: 00025B

I acknowledge the Jagera and Turrbal peoples on whose land I live and work. Their sovereignty was never ceded.