[Lingtyp] Conference - Naturally occurring data in and beyond linguistic typology

Simone Mattiola simone.mattiola at unibo.it
Thu May 11 14:00:00 UTC 2023

Dear all,

We would like to remind you that next week, on May 18-19, the conference Naturally occurring data in and beyond linguistic typology will take place at the Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna. You can find the program file attached (you can also find it here<https://site.unibo.it/naturally-occurring-data/en/https-site-unibo-it-naturally-occurring-data-en-program>).

Registrations for in-person attendance are now closed, but we decided to stream the conference online. If you would like to register, you can fill out the form at the bottom of this page (here<https://site.unibo.it/naturally-occurring-data/en/registration>), and then, a few days in advance, we will provide online-participants with the streaming link.

Best,
Simone (with Silvia, Caterina, and Nicola)

Dr. Simone Mattiola
Assistant professor (junior) in Linguistics
Department of Classical Philology and Italian Studies
Alma Mater Studiorum – University of Bologna
Via Zamboni 32, 40126, Bologna (Italy)
https://www.unibo.it/sitoweb/simone.mattiola
https://unibo.academia.edu/SimoneMattiola