[Lingtyp] Summary numeral in the world languages

Isabelle BRIL isabelle.bril at cnrs.fr
Sat Sep 9 08:44:43 UTC 2023

Dear Joe

There are many such constructions in Oceanic languages, which are
analysed in the following:

Bril, Isabelle. 2011. Noun-phrase conjunction in Austronesian
languages : additive, inclusory and comitative strategies”. In C.
Moyse-Faurie & J. Sabel (eds). /Topics in Oceanic morphosyntax/. Berlin:
de Gruyter, Mouton (Trends in Linguistics 239), pp. 235-286.

Here is a link to the paper.

*https://shs.hal.science/halshs-00641389*

Best

Isabelle