[Lingtyp] R: semantics of prepositions

Paolo Ramat paoram at unipv.it
Tue Sep 19 08:26:05 UTC 2023

to Sergey Loesov:

Dear Sergey.
to the suggestions of David, Nigel and Raffaele you may add t:he excellent
Wikipedia's art. "Preposition and Postposition" . Among the references
therein you might look at

   - Haspelmath, Martin. (2003) "Adpositions". *International Encyclopedia
   of Linguistics.* 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press. ISBN
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISBN_(identifier)> 0-19-513977-1
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:BookSources/0-19-513977-1>
   - Koopman, Hilda. (2000) "Prepositions, postpositions, circumpositions,
   and particles". In *The Syntax of Specifiers and Heads*, pp. 204–260.
   London: Routledge.

Best, Paolo

Prof. Dr. Paolo Ramat
Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei, Socio corrispondente
'Academia Europaea'
'Societas Linguistica Europaea', Honorary Member
Università di Pavia (retired)
Istituto Universitario di Studi Superiori (IUSS Pavia) (retired)

piazzetta Arduino 11 - I 27100 Pavia
##39 0382 27027
347 044 98 44