[Lingtyp] Call for Papers on Evolutionary, Typological, and Cognitive Dimensions of Word Families

Mattis List mattis.list at lingulist.de
Sat Jan 27 06:31:49 UTC 2024

Dear all,

We will organize a focus stream at the International Congress of
Linguists**that will take place from 8 to 14 September 2024 in Poznań.

Our focus stream concentrates on word families and lexical
compositionality, and we invite all kinds of papers that focus on any
aspect of word families that has something to do with their evolution,
their typology, or their interaction with human cognition.

The deadline has been extended until 1st of February. If you are
interested in submitting an abstract, please do so.

Through our ERC grant, it may even be possible to provide funding for
travel in limited form (on a competitive basis). If this is interesting
for you, please get directly in touch with us.

Information on abstract submission can be found on the website of the
conference:

https://icl2024poznan.pl/

Please indicate our focus stream "Productive Signs" (number 10) if you
want to submit for this event.

Sincerely,

Mattis List

--
Prof. Dr. Johann-Mattis List
Chair of Multilingual Computational Linguistics

Chair Website:https://phil.uni-passau.de/multilinguale-computerlinguistik/
Personal Website:https://lingulist.de
Telephone: +49(0)851/509-3480