[Lingtyp] The type "la bellezza di cento euro"

Malcolm Ross malcolmross42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 00:03:49 UTC 2024

Dear Raffaele,

Constructions of this kind have played a role in the histories of some Oceanic Austronesian languages. See the attached paper.

—Malcolm

Emeritus Professor Malcolm Ross FAHA | Linguistics, School of Culture, History and Language, College of Asia & the Pacific | HC Coombs Building #9 | The Australian National University | Canberra ACT 0200 | Australia | CRICOS Provider #00120C