[Lingtyp] Non-TAME verbal categories

Paolo Ramat paoram at unipv.it
Tue Jun 11 16:37:08 UTC 2024

Hello Adam,
among the TAME categories you quote there is 'Apprehension'. Remember
Seiler's 'dimensions' such as 'Possession' , 'Participation'
,'Identification', and also 'Apprehension'. All these 'categories' of the
'UNITYP' project have to do  with  some aspects of TAME.
Best,
Paolo

Prof. Dr. Paolo Ramat
Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei, Socio corrispondente
'Academia Europaea'
'Societas Linguistica Europaea', Honorary Member
Università di Pavia (retired)
Istituto Universitario di Studi Superiori (IUSS Pavia) (retired)

piazzetta Arduino 11 - I 27100 Pavia
##39 0382 27027
347 044 98 44