6.183 TOC: HISTOIRE EPISTEMOLOGIE LANGAGE, Vol. 16

The Linguist List linguist at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Feb 10 04:06:59 UTC 1995

LINGUIST List:  Vol-6-183. Thu 09 Feb 1995. ISSN: 1068-4875. Lines: 54

Subject: 6.183 TOC: HISTOIRE EPISTEMOLOGIE LANGAGE, Vol. 16

 ---------------------------Note----------------------------------------
 We publish the tables of contents of current journal issues if they are
 reduced to 20 lines or less; and we maintain journal backlists on our
 listserv.  Our resources, however, do not allow us to post the tables of
 contents of books; and we prefer to post working paper TOC's only when the
 issue seems to contain information otherwise difficult to find.  Working
 paper TOC's must be reduced to 15 lines.

 Available journal backlists include:
         LI lst       (Linguistic Inquiry)
         compling lst (Computational Linguistics)
         NALA lst     (Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
         CAHIERS LST  (Les Cahiers de Grammaire)

 To retrieve a backlist, send the message:
     get <listname> linguist                      Ex:  get LI lst linguist
     listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu  (Internet)   or    listserv at tamvm1 (Bitnet)

 -------------------------Table of Contents--------------------------------

      HISTOIRE EPISTEMOLOGIE LANGAGE, Vol. 16, fascicule 2, 1994
 *LA GRAMMAIRE DES DAMES*   --  Published By PUV -- ISSN 0750-8069
      Single issue: 125 FF, Edited by the SHESL  Sylvain Auroux, Editeur
 W. AYRES-BENNETT Avant-propos
 G. BECK-BUSSE    La "grammaire francaise dediee a mes jeunes amies".
 W. AYRES-BENNETT Le role des f. dans l'elab. des idees ling. au 18e en Fr.
 M. REUILLON-BLANQUET
    Les Grammaires des dames en Fr. et l'appr. des langues a la fin du 18e.
 G. BECK-BUSSE   Les <<femmes>> et les <<illitterati>>.
 V. SALMON       Women and the study of lang. in 16th and 17th cent. Engl.
 C. PERCY        Paradigms for their sex? W's grammars in late 18th c. Engl.
 E. DOBNIG-J\"ULCH
  & S. STAUDINGER Frauen + (viel) Grammatik = (viel) Frauen-grammatik?
 J. NOORDEGRAAF   Women and grammar: the case of Johanna Corleva
 W. H\"ULLEN      Women and their world in Withal's dictionary of 1553.
   [The aims and scope, instructions for authors, and ordering information
   for this journal, as well as a complete listing of past tables
   of contents are available via our anonymous FTP server
   at  ftp.linguist.jussieu.fr in the directory  Linguist/URA381
   For any information, please send E-Mail to hel at linguist.jussieu.fr]